Tired of needing to manually run the contrast checker over and over? Dislike that modal popping up every time you need to do a check? Us too! So farewell, optional modal!
With Rapid Contrast Checking, you get an entirely new experience that’s faster, smarter, and out of your way more than ever before. You can quickly access and launch Stark, and interact with the functionality directly within the panel UI — as opposed to navigating through the top-bar menu or modal window[s].
Here's a quick video of it in action.
How to use Stark in the plugins panel:
– Select a component (that has two layers) or two random layers across your artboard.
– There are two ways to run contrast checking in the plugin panel. You only need to trigger the panel once (unless you switch to a different plugin).
- You can do so easily with shortcuts: A quick hit of cmd + shift + 9 or ctrl + shift + 9 for our windows friends will do it.
- Manually: Find and click the plugins glyph in the lower left corner, then click on Stark, and select Rapid Contrast Checking (Pro).
– Once it’s opened, you can easily navigate between your layers or components on the artboard to speed through your checks.
Have any questions about the panel? Don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support bubble in the lower right corner of this page.